CHAIN PULLEY BLOCK SPUR GEAR
- Heavy duty alloy steel castings are used to make the load wheel.
- Gears are of alloy steel duly hardened for longer life.
All steel composition.
To withstand shocks due to load rotation and to enable it to swivel freely. These are designed on heavy steel forgings.
Load Chain :
Made out of grade 80 steel. This is later formed, tested and calibrated as per IS 3109-P-11.
Load Wheel :
Heavy duty alloy steel castings are used to make the load wheel.
Hand Chain :
Made of grade 30 steel.
Gears are of alloy steel duly hardened for longer life.
It has an automotive positive load-brake which is of a self-sustained disc type.
Improved design and skillful workmanship has helped to improve efficiency and block lifting effortlessly and quickly.
Acid Test :
Safety being of prime importance, each Pulley block is tested up to 50% over and above the working load. Hence a certificate issued for a one ton pulley block has necessarily undergone a test for 11/2 tons.
Upgradation in our engineering and design technology is worked at constantly to meet the efficiency and perfection demands of modern times.
Key Attributes :
- Self-Sustaining: Has made the probability of a backlash non-existent enabling the load to remain suspended in times of accurate setting.
- Easy Lowering: This is delightfully smooth and easy. And owing to the absence of ratchet gear, is quite silent. Its perfect smoothness is a great factor in preserving the life of the chains.
- Safety: This is our chief consideration always. Every "Tiger" Chain Pulley Block is tested by dead weight to 50% over the working load. Thus a 1 ton block is safe for a working load of 1 ton and tested to 11/2 ton for certificate purpose.